Thank you to all the families that joined us for science open morning. The children have worked hard on a range of science based activities throughout the week as a part of British Science Week. The photographs below are a snap shot of the difference science activities the school has been involved in.
Parental comments from our science open morning March 2020.
- Really fun, lovely morning doing science with the class. The kids really enjoyed themselves and I did too!
- Good fun and great investigative work. We all really enjoyed it.
- Brilliant morning with some fantastic teamwork.
- Great experiment, involving all the children and adults. Really enjoyable.
- What an engaging morning for parents and children.
- A good mix of fun and learning.
- A wonderful morning - we have a great time learning through play.