Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Tansley Primary School our vision is:
‘to provide a well-balanced and excellent standard of education in which all our children can reach their full potential, achieve success and develop personal responsibility in the happy, caring, positive learning environment of our village school’.
At Tansley Primary we aim to:
- Be self-confident and optimistic and try to reach our personal goals.
- Be responsible, make good decisions and respect the views and differences of other people.
- Get a good level of knowledge, skills and understanding that will prepare us for the future.
- Keep our surroundings safe and be healthy, be interested and motivated in all aspects of school life.
- Work hard to use new equipment, particularly in ICT.
- All work together to be successful in what we do.